At Something Blue, we take extra effort to make sure that your wedding dress shopping experience is everything you dreamed that it could be. The moment you walk into Something Blue, you will feel that it is something special. Having worked at several salons in the past, we have taken the best of all of them and put it together to give you an experience that is centered around you. We know that 21st century brides are incredibly busy—and we have designed our salon to not only pamper you and your bridal party, but to streamline the process so that your wedding wardrobe becomes the least of your worries after you make the all-important decision on THE DRESS. Here is just a taste of what the Something Blue experience is all about:
- Audrey Hepburn once said, “Happy girls are the prettiest girls.” We want you to be as beautiful a bride as you can be. In order to do that, we strive to make your shopping experience the happiest time you have had (except, of course, for the all-important proposal!)
- We know that you have no desire to dig through dresses that are squashed together in a way that only a sardine should be treated. Our dresses are special, and we treat them as if their “big day” is today. And it is—who knows, maybe YOU will be the bride who selects that gown to fulfill her bridal dreams! We keep our gowns in clear bags to protect them from becoming shopworn so that you can appreciate every beautiful detail when you try them on.
- And speaking of dresses, we totally understand that your wedding dress needs to be perfectly you. That is why we hand pick each frock that comes into our boutique. You can bet that only the most stylish, and dare we say it – stunning – dresses make it to our racks. We spend hours going over designers’ collections before deciding that a gown has the Something Blue look that will make our brides truly special.
- We pamper you from beginning to end. Starting with our roomy private fitting rooms, which provide a comfy spot for you to try on your gown before stepping out and allowing your family and friends to see you in all your glory while your group relaxes and takes in one pretty dress after the other.
- Dress Consultant? Salesperson? Not at Something Blue. Our Stylists will assist you from beginning to end. Once you have chosen your dream gown, we will assist you through the process, making your bridal wardrobe and accessory choices work together to complete your look. At Something Blue we will also outfit your wedding party—making sure that everything works together to finish off your wedding dreams. We love fashion—and we love to help you create a perfect wedding day look that is uniquely yours.
Come in and see for yourself just how different shopping at Something Blue can be.
Book your visit